How to Apply for a Community Garden Plot - Summer 2023
ARPD has ten 3' x 8' raised garden plots - gardeners will be selected through a drawing on Friday May 26th at 1:00 pm.
Here's how it will work:
- You can fill out this form either online here and submit below, or there are paper applications located at the following locations: Plumas Bank, Lake Almanor Ace Hardware, Ayoobs, Coffee Station, Rusty Chandlier, Holiday Market Community Board, Post Office, Forever Home and Watkins Pet Supply.
- Cost for the season is $40 per gardener
- If selected, you will be notified at the phone number you supply below.
- The season will open on Friday, June 1st and you will be required to attend an informational meeting on that date, where you will be given your gardener handbook, assigned a plot, and given the information for successful gardening.
- All gardeners are required to attend the meeting and be available for the closing/cleanup day on Oct 7th.
Fill out the form below.