The infrastructure is in and the picnic tables, game tables, garden containers and fencing have been installed. Next up:
Where are we in the process?
- We are waiting for the record snowfall to stop and all the snow to melt! Once we can see the ground again, picnic benches will be installed and the soil for the community garden will be delivered.
- The shade structures have been approved for construction this summer.
- Landscaping: Trees have been installed but, sadly, we are holding off on all shrubs due to funding limitations.
Recreation center will include:
- 3 new sheltered picnic areas; outdoor all weather game facilities for Ping-Pong (2); Foosball; Chess; Cornhole (2).
- Community garden area: 10 raised plots, garden shed
- Wellness garden for tiny tots with climbing areas and benches
See attached drawing for a visual!