We are excited about breaking ground this spring on new recreation faciities!
Where are we in the process?
- Design, CEQA, and bid documents are complete
- Most County permitting finalized
- Funding is in place for Phase 1A, and if funds available, start of Phase B
- Expected schedule: Public bid process in March and begin construction in summer
Recreation center will include:
- 3 new sheltered picnic areas; outdoor all weather game facilities for Ping-Pong (2);Foosball; Chess; Cornhole (2).
- Community garden area: 10 raised plots, garden shed
- Wellness garden for tiny tots with climbing areas and benches
See attached drawing for a visual!